Personal Injury Attorney: Mission Viejo, Irvine, Santa Ana
Representing Uber Driver in Recent Beating by Taco Bell Executive. Appearance on ABC’s Good Morning America
Uber drivers face serious challenges, and my client has already been through a lot as a result of the attack. Watch his interview and learn more about his story on ABC’s Good Morning America Interview.
Mr. Caban and Mr. Morrell have since appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, and the events were even mentioned in a “Weekend Update” segment of the popular TV show Saturday Night Live.
A more in-depth interview on KABC-TV in Los Angeles on November 4 provided additional information and insight into the events of October 30, and the assault that has gained international attention.
Serving Clients Throughout Orange County
If you have been injured in an accident caused by a negligent driver, you have the right to pursue full compensation for medical care, pain and other financial damages related to your injuries. The other driver’s insurance company (or your own) may try to pressure you into settling for a lesser amount, but you have rights. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help protect your legal rights.
At the Law Firm of Rivers J. Morrell, III, with offices in Mission Viejo and Irvine, we represent residents throughout Orange County in matters involving personal injury and wrongful death insurance settlements and litigation. There is no cost out of pocket to you. We work on a contingency fee basis, and are compensated based on achieving a successful outcome in your case.
More Than 40 Years Of Experience
Our attorney, Rivers J. Morrell III , has more than four decades of experience representing clients in trial and settlement negotiations involving personal injury claims and civil litigation. Our experience representing major insurance companies for 20 years provides unique perspective and strategy that helps us to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Commitment To Client Service And Results
The Law Firm of Rivers J. Morrell, III, is committed to providing exceptional client service to achieve the best possible results. Our attorney provides individualized attention, personally working with every client and remaining accessible by telephone nearly round-the-clock.
We have just been recognized with the ” Avvo Clients’ Choice Award” for the second consecutive year. This award is based upon the experiences of our clients, and consistent ratings of excellence from those clients and peers on an independent legal source.
We are highly-respected by our peers, opposing attorneys and satisfied clients for our extensive experience and our dedication to meeting our clients’ needs. When necessary, we will work with other attorneys and independent specialists and experts to obtain a successful outcome for our clients.
Rivers J. Morrell, III Receives the 2015 Litigator Award™
Presented in “Practice Specialty” categories, the Awards are based on actual “Verdict & Settlement” dollar achievement rather than peer popularity, making them perhaps the most rigorous and openly judged Award Ratings anywhere.
Those awarded join an exclusive fraternity of Super-Star Lawyers who have won Million, Multi-Million and/or Billion Dollar cases – a feat achieved by fewer than 1% of all lawyers. Of the nearly 1.1 Million lawyers considered, only a select few (about 12 Law Firms) per State or DMA, will achieve the distinction of being awarded each year in any given Practice Specialty
Rivers J. Morrell, III Named “Lawyer of Distinction” for 2016
United States Supreme Court Chief Justice Warren Burger predicted 35 years ago that America was “turning into a society overrun by hordes of lawyers, hungry as locusts”. At that time there were 450,000 lawyers in the United States. As of 2015, there were roughly 1.3 million licensed lawyers in the United States according to the American Bar Association. An additional 40,000 law students graduating every year in the United States only serves to further inflate this growing bubble.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact us at 949-273-2693 to schedule a free consultation. Phones are answered after business hours and on weekends. If you are unable to reach us, leave a message and our attorney will promptly return your call. Evening and weekend hours are available upon request. If appropriate, we will come to you.
We handle personal injury litigation cases on a contingency fee basis. We will not charge you lawyer fees unless we recover for you.
The judging panel at Corporate LiveWire placed each shortlisted candidate under acute scrutiny, setting its sights firmly on the most client-focused and dedicated teams and individuals. Each winner was handpicked based on merit and has shown excellence, great performance and dedication over the course of the year.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip-And-Fall Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse
- STD Liability
- Serious Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
Verdicts & Settlements
- NEW: Automobile Accident – $ 700,000
- NEW: Dog Bite Case – Six Figures
- NEW: Truck vs Pedestrian/Bicycle accident, the client received in excess of $1 million
- NEW: Pedestrian/bike case settles for $1,450,000
- NEW: STD Settlement $175,000
- NEW: STD Settlement $250,000
- NEW: Rear end accident settles for $100,000
- Hazardous Waste: $2,000,000
- Drowning: $1,100,000
- Defective Road: $2,223,000
- Pedestrian/Ramp: $ 875,000
- Slip and Fall: $ 340,000
- Intersection Accident: $ 275,000
- Fall from Horse: $ 150,000
- Rear End Auto: $ 395,000
- Motorcycle Accident: $ 100,000
- Motorcycle Accident: $ 150,000
- Rear End Auto: $ 119,000
- Intersection Accident: $ 281,000
- Auto Accident: $ 50,000
- Skateboarder Accident $ 50,000
- Bicycle Accident: $ 100,000
- Pedestrian: $ 100,000
- Slip and Fall: $ 150,000
- Intersection Accident: $ 225,000
- Rear End Accident: $ 320,000
- Sexually Transmitted Disease: $ 160,000
- Auto Accident: $ 100,000
Client & Peer Testimonials
- I endorse this lawyer. Attorney Morrell is one of the finest tort lawyers in his state. He is a strong and zealous advocate for his clients and a credit to the legal profession. They don? come any better than Rivers- I highly recommend his legal services.Howard Lewis, Divorce / Separation Lawyer in Framingham, MA
- I endorse this lawyer.Howard Roitman, Car /Auto Accident Lawyer in Las Vegas, NV
- Looking for a trial attorney par excellence then Rivers Morrell is your man. Looking for a man whose word is his bond then look no further. Integrity and thoroughness are hallmark’s of Mr. Morrell…Glenn Pohl, Litigation Lawyer in Newport Beach, CA
- I endorse this lawyer. I first got to know Rivers almost 20 years ago when I represented a plaintiff against him in a case that went to trial. I found him to be knowledgeable and professional all the way through verdict and beyond…..Roy Comer, Litigation Lawyer in Newport Beach, CA
Get Started!Don’t Wait. Contact us today to get a FREE consultation.
Bold labels are required.
Contact Information Name Email Address Please enter a valid email address. Phone Please enter a valid phone number. You may use 0-9, spaces and the ( ) – + characters. Brief description of your legal issue Please verify that you have read the disclaimer. I have read the disclaimer. disclaimer.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Law Firm of Rivers J. Morrell, III
27201 Puerta Real
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Mission Viejo Law Office Map
1920 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614
Map & Directions